Security / Behavioral Tech, Full Time
Company: New Season
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: October 7, 2021
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a
leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our
team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment,
counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with
OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the
underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of
care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the
patient on their journey to recovery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a walk through of the clinic at least once every
- Performs an end of day clinic walk through to ensure all
clients are out of the building and have left the area.
- Assists in the prevention of diversion and theft from the
- Monitors and maintains all aspects of internal and external
health/safety/security issues including welfare of patients and
- Monitors patient activities on center premises, including
parking lot and dosing areas.
- Responds quickly to any disturbance.
- Assists with collection of drug screen samples as
- Communicates with Program Director regularly.
- Ensures parking lot rules are followed.
- Ensures the parking lot and building surroundings are kept free
- Acts always in the best interest of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or
- Experience: Experience working as a mental health or
behavioral technician preferred. Security experience is
- Skills: Must be dependable and be able to work the hours
in the work schedule.
35-40Daytona Methadone Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Daytona Beach , Security / Behavioral Tech, Full Time, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!