Marketing In House Lead
Company: Diamond Resorts International
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Marketing In House Lead is
responsible for the supervision of the Marketing In House
department, including training, staffing, daily supervision,
coaching and counseling. The Lead supervises in the field to
motivate team members and provide on-the-job training. The
Lead is responsible for achieving/exceeding departmental monthly
budgets for tours, VPG and volume.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists In House Marketing
Manager with daily management, hiring and training of In House
- Maintains a minimum penetration
percentage of arrivals weekly.
- Maintains a minimum volume
- Assissts manager with weekly team
- Assists manager with weekly
reports and assignments.
- Assists manager with payroll
review and approvals.
- Ensures supplies are ordered on a
- Assists with new hire training
- Learns and executes scripted
marketing presentation as provided by management.
- Maintains professional physical
appearance and clean, organized work space.
- Provides on-the-job training for
- Performs all required tasks of
- Provides supervision to Concierge
team in manager’s absence.
- Performs any other reasonable
task as required by management.
- Provides superior customer
service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence
- Consistently practices the
Meaning of Yes® and maintains the highest standards of
professionalism when interacting with fellow team members,
management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operates office machinery (i.e.,
computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Completes all required Company
trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and
maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as
- High School Diploma or
- A minimum one (1) year of
experience in the timeshare or vacation ownership field
- A minimum six (6) months of
supervisory experience in the timeshare or vacation ownership field
Provides immediate supervision to
direct reports. Oversees and controls the work performance of
others in a close working relationship, often in the same room or
close proximity. A portion of the time may be spent
performing individual tasks similar to those performed by direct
reports. May participate in the interview, selection and
training processes, as assigned. May be responsible for
assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results in accordance
to policies and procedures, and providing recommendations to
- This position does not require
licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability
to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well
as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with
others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and
- Detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in time management;
the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and
effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation
and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a
cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work
independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you
will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV
will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it
will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Daytona Beach , Marketing In House Lead, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!