PCT II Non-Certified PCU Full Time Nights
Company: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
DescriptionPatient Care Technician II Non-Certified
AdventHealth-- Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth--
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential -- Work Hours/Shift:
Full Time-- You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin
breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin
protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Current BLS through AHA
- Current Florida Certification as a Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience as a Nursing Assistant is
Preferred Job Summary: To perform duties as assigned and directed
by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process
standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned
department.Bonus DetailsCandidate must have 2 years in a 'like'
position to qualify for the incentive--Full Time Employment
Contract RequiredRehires within last 12 months and internal
employees not eligibleThis facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach , PCT II Non-Certified PCU Full Time Nights, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!