Research Tech I
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Office Based, not remote position Are you a Certified Nursing
Assistant, Medical Technician, Medical Assistant and/or have a
degree in the biological sciences and looking for a new opportunity
to help patients in need? Take the next step and explore the
options available as a Research Technician by joining the company
that was voted as one of Fortune 500's best employers! Our growing
Labcorp Drug Development team in our Daytona Beach, FL clinic is
seeking highly motivated and quality-driven individuals with a
passion for clinical care and science who enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity
to interact directly with our healthy volunteer participants and
perform a variety of assessments including vital signs and
phlebotomy on clinical trials for groundbreaking new medications.
Ideal candidates enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are
able to read and understand clinical research protocols, thrive in
a team-oriented environment and have a passion for continued
learning. - The role offers established ladders for advancement. -
Join the Pursuit and help us on our mission to bring new therapies
to patients in need!
- Top CRO with unmatched global footprint
- 70K+ employees in 100 countries worldwide
- Collaborated on 87% of novel drugs approved by the FDA in 2020,
including 86% novel oncology drugs, and 88% rare and orphan
- Cutting edge Oncology work in Immunotherapy & CAR-T and also
- Global support and collaborative team environment, 24/7 IT
Support for regional employees
- Focus on our people (employees) and their career path
- SuccessPath - this platform is the employee version of our
career site - you can set alerts, refer friends and apply to
- Launched a "when in counts" campaign, where employees can
provide online recognition to co-workers that have gone above and
beyond, to date 100s have been recognized. - - - - -Benefits
- -4 Health Insurance providers
- -United Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna
- -Llife insurance
- -FTO - Flexible Time Off -
- -401K (dollar to dollar match, up to 5% match with no vesting
- -Wellness awards to reduce out of pocket premiums
- -Employee recognition awards (ACE) for high performers and
- -Employee pricing on travel, appliances, cars, insurance,
computers, cell phone plan Job Description:Training period for
performing practical/administrative activities of clinical trials
in Clinical Pharmacology in line with protocol and regulatory
requirements. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately perform blood pressure, venipuncture, weights,
pulse, respiratory rate, and temperature readings
- Preparation and accurate recording of ECGs/Holters
- Collection and processing of biological samples as specified in
the protocol and ensures the proper distribution of those
- Monitors meals to ensure dietary compliance by research
- Assist in the preparation of rooms and medical equipment
- Assist with screening procedures as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working and study
- Foster respectful relationships with study participants
- Accurately record all research data obtained or observed
- Assist with QC of source documents and case report forms
- Maintains a basic understanding of current regulatory
- Attends all required meetings, as appropriate.
- Assists, as necessary, with study procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Maintains skills to perform all study tasks, as required
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity
at all times.
- Handles participant complaints efficiently and effectively in
order that their satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is
- Responds to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership for the quality and standard of own work.
- Other duties as assigned Education / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- EMT, Phlebotomy, CMA or CNA certification, preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of clinical research experience. Labcorp is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer: As an EOE/AA employer, the
organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due
to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our - -
Keywords: Labcorp, Daytona Beach , Research Tech I, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!