Machine Operator / Saw Operator
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2022
We are hiring for our Metal Shop for a couple roles between
Machine operator for the Shear operators and Metal Saw Operators to
join our Daytona Beach team. -This is a full time and long term
career opportunity. -This person is responsible for operating
machines in the metal fab shop such as a metal drill / saw combo,
shear machines and metal saws. Having experience in metal
fabrication is very helpful but if you don't have extensive
experience then that is OK and we can train you in this role either
way.Schedule: -1st shift or 2nd shifts available. Monday -
- 1st shift is Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:30 pm - - - -
- 2nd -shift is Monday - Friday 3 pm - 1:30 am -Location:
-Daytona FL - zip 32124 - Near I-95 and International Speedway Blvd
exit, Daytona Beach, FLMachine Operator Job Description for the
Metal Fabrication Shop.
- Position the metal and steel onto the machine and will use a
vice to ensure the steel will be secured on the table.
- Utilize hand tools to adjust the steel to ensure quality of the
cut. The operator may push, pull to adjust the steel on the
- Adjust the controls to set and regulate machining factors, such
as pressure, speed and angle of the saw.
- Monitor and inspect the saw while cutting the steel to ensure
proper cut and difficulty while cutting, inspect the blade before
and after each cut to ensure the blades effectiveness.
- Safely Operate Shear Machinery
- Review the list that is ready to cut.
- Measure all the material ready for cut.
- Determine how much material it is needed for that specific
- Label all the cut parts.
- Count and store extra material in inventory.
- Operate machinery and tools in order to aid in the
- metal fabrication, machine operation, manufacturing
environment, industrial machinery, blueprint, drill press
operation, drill saw, steel fabrication, saw operation, tape
measure, fabrication, machine operator, shear operator, break
press.We are hiring immediately! Apply today and someone on our
team will reach out to you soon. Thanks!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Daytona Beach , Machine Operator / Saw Operator, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!