Call center rep
Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards
self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for
The schedule for this role is Monday through Friday, No
Work with us and receive a sign on bonus for up to $1250!*
* Interact with customers and insurance agents to request or
provide insurance documents, proof of insurance, collect payment
information and conduct follow-up
* Answer calls professionally in a fast-paced Call Center
* Research required information using available resources and
* Provide customers with product and service information
* Maintain thorough knowledge of Loan Protector's products and
* Process "RUSH" payments, insurance documents and claims
* Identify and immediately service or escalate high-priority issues
- prioritize and take initiative
* Perform follow up customer calls when necessary
* Document call logs and resolve call center work orders
Skills and Qualifications
* High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
* Experience in a customer service or call center environment
* Insurance knowledge/experience a plus
* MS Office Suite.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Adaptable and able to get things done under pressure with tight
* Customer service aptitude with excellent listening, analysis and
* Strong attention to detail, ability to work and excel in a team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
* Customer Service skill set - with any telephone position, it is
not always what you say but how you say it. Being warm and
empathetic are qualities that allow us to walk our callers through
our process for one call resolution.
* Motivated to continue growing within role - feedback is key.
Being open to constructive feedback and coaching will help you grow
* Proactive with problem solving & de-escalation - taking ownership
of the issue and being efficient with finding a resolution is
* Dependable/Reliable - maintaining our clients' service levels are
paramount for our continued success. Being ready to go each day and
being conscientious will help us reach our goals!
* Team player/motivator within team assignment - sharing best
practices and working together is critical to working as a
What We Bring:
* Competitive Base Salary package
* $250 after 90 days, $500 bonus after your first six months and
another $500 after a year
* Paid training
* Full medical, dental and vison insurance
* 401k with company match
* Discount stock options purchase program
* Generous time off including: vacation, sick, and paid
* Professional Development programs/Ongoing training
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Huge Company Growth Model
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Proctor loan Protector is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or
sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any
other classification protected under law.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by an employee. He/She will be required
to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his/her supervisor.
For more than 40 years Proctor Loan Protector, (a wholly owned
subsidiary of Brown & Brown Inc., which is among the ten largest
insurance intermediaries) has been a leading provider of
lender-placed insurance and insurance tracking services to the
mortgage servicing industry. Through our unmatched technology,
expertise and customer service, we offer clients the ultimate
defense against risk and safeguard their interests.
Loan Protector Insurance Services and Proctor Financial recently
joined forces, and there has never been a better time to join our
rapidly growing organization! We are a leading provider of
lender-placed insurance to 1,500 clients nationwide with over 45
years of industry expertise. Proctor supports and services
insurance products for its clients at operational centers in Solon
Ohio, Troy Michigan, and Daytona Beach Florida.
Proctor Loan Protector is growing and the Customer Service
department needs to expand just as quickly to support the
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for handling inbound
and outbound customer service calls and emails dealing with
inquiries, questions and complaints. Customer Service Specialists
troubleshoot problems and provide information in a professional
manner. This is an entry-level position working under direct
supervision of a Coach and Supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., Daytona Beach , Call center rep, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!