Customer Support Representative
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionWe are growing! Fred Astaire Dance Studios is
excited to be adding to our team of professionals. We are currently
hiring for a Customer Support Representative. Do you enjoy making
others smile, helping those around you, staying organized and being
part of a fast paced environment? If so, then we may have the
opportunity for you.This role is of critical importance to the
client, staff and studio experience. On a daily basis you will
greet students and answer questions about their accounts and studio
activities. You will also help keep information organized to best
help management and staff succeed. A love of people and building
rapport will be a must as you talk to possible new clients and
share with them how we can improve the quality of their life
through dance. We know this wont be for everyone, but if this
sounds like a great fit for you, please apply quickly as we are
looking to hire this new team member as soon as possible.Who we
are:Enriching lives physically, mentally, emotionally & socially,
through the positive, transforming power of dance.Fred Astaire
Dance Studios is the leader in ballroom dance instruction across
the country and around the world. Founded in 1947 with one studio
on Park Avenue in Manhattan, we have grown our franchise network to
180 dance studio locations serving over 25,000 students! We are
global family, proudly honoring the legacy of Mr. Fred Astaire,
committed to pursuing excellence of life through dance.We welcome
everyone who is interested in starting their dance journey because
we believe that dance is for everybody and for every BODY! People
ask Why do students stay with Fred Astaire Dance Studios? It is
because of the atmosphere of kindness, warmth and care given and
received at every location. Its what our students tell us they
notice from the first time they step inside our studio an energy
and sense of FADS community that is welcoming, non-judgmental, and
FUN! Fred Astaire Dance Studios has something for everyone. We
offer group and private lessons, choreograph wedding dances or just
prepare the happy couple and wedding party for the big day, provide
opportunities to perform in beautiful venues, host local parties
for dance practice and comradery and we host an average of 35
spectacular branded National, Inter-Regional and Regional Dance
Competitions annually giving our students and professionals
opportunities to compete in a variety of categories.
RequirementsSuccessful Customer Support Representatives:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Are unselfish team players.
- Eagerly accept coaching and feedback for improvement.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
students of all ages. BenefitsAs a Fred Astaire Dance Studios Team
Member, you can expect us to provide you:
- A high energy-fun filled work environment!
- The best initial and ongoing professional training in the
- Expert training programs to develop your business skills.
- Professional advancement at all management levels including
studio ownership!Our compensation plan includes multiple
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Multiple opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Benefits including: PTO/Vacation, Continuing Education, Health
and Wellness Benefitsby Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Daytona Beach , Customer Support Representative, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!