Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Why do Team Members Like Working for us:
* Competitive base pay
* Starting January 2023 Part-Time Team Members will be eligible for
* *Now offering Daily Pay - get your earned pay any time before
* 401(k) program with company match.
* Employee stock purchase program.
* Paid Holidays, Sick days and Generous Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Numerous learning and career advancement opportunities.
* Eligibility: All U.S. hourly Team Members not represented by a
labor organization or subject to collective bargaining
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some
outstanding accolades including being named to Newsweek's Most
Loved Workplaces list in 2021, a Stevie American Business Awards
Gold winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure,
ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its
2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list and becoming a Great Place
to Work certified company, earning our 2022 certification.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you will be responsible for driving company success
through performing the following tasks to the highest
* Serves beverages to members, owners, and guests; anticipating
their needs and responding promptly to any and all requests in a
friendly and professional manner.
* Operates cash register and/or Point of Sale (POS) system.
* Adheres to all cash handling guidelines as set forth by the
* Responsible for all alcohol and supplies in bar and cash bank
* Clears and resets tables, as needed.
* Maintains complete knowledge of table/seat/stations, room
capacity, hours of operation and proper table set-up.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is an authority in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members.
To fulfill this role successful, you possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
* Proficient social skills to effectively communicate to all
patrons, guests, owners and co-workers
* Have open availability to adjust to schedule changes and cover
shifts on short notice in order to meet business demands.
* Prior cash handling and data entry experience required.
* Previous customer service experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
* 1 + years of Bartending experience
* Previous bartending/serving experience in a hospitality
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Daytona Beach , Bartender, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!