Call Center Rep 15.50HR
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Loss Draft Associate Job DescriptionProjected Start Date:
3/20/23Position: Loss Draft AssociateLocation: Dayton Beach, FL(In
office position)Equipment Provided by companyDuration: 3 month
Contract to hire!Pay: $15.50Shift:
- Training will be a 1st shift, Monday through Friday (3 weeks in
classroom training and 1 week of nesting)
- 8am - 8pm M-F, open availability needed. Will be assigned an
8hr shift based on business needs after training. Summary:The Loss
Draft Associate monitors the repair process for losses suffered by
borrowers using the loss draft module. This requires working in a
call center environment. All activity pertaining to the claim must
be documented in the loss draft module and in some cases the
client's servicing system as well. Details:
- Accept incoming phone calls
- Make outbound phone calls
- Understand and apply business rule requirements
- Understand and apply investor requirements
- Document claim activity in the loss draft module
- Order inspections for claims Requirements:
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities and uses time efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills-the individual maintains confidentiality,
remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates
group presentation skills.
- Written communication-the individual edits work for spelling
and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to
read and interpret written information.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems
in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and
- Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. WHY PROCTOR?
- Growth - the company has went from 300 employees to over 1300
employees and will continue to grow. Brand new location in Daytona
Beach, FL. With this comes growth. No matter how long our employees
have worked there, they will have an opportunity to apply for
advancement opportunities from the day they get out of training.
Opportunities for advancement include: team mentor, team leader,
supervisor, manager, Sr. manager, workforce management, quality,
etc. With growth there is a pay increase at every step of the
- Quality/Performance - quarterly up to $1,000
- Attendance Bonuses - $250 monthly
- 401k match up to 5%.
- Good medical, dental, vision and PTO (starts accruing at 90
days) About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston
Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp
and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're
dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Daytona Beach , Call Center Rep 15.50HR, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...