Company: SMA Healthcare
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Working Hours:15 hrs week; Mon-Fri 5pm-8pm
Worksite Location ison White Street, Daytona Beach
This is responsible and specialized vocational training work with
RESPECT of Florida/NISH and/or private contracts supervising
individuals with or without disabling conditions and functional
limitations while they perform service contract tasks specific to a
single contract site. This position works under the supervision of
the Service Contract Coordinator but may receive direction or
instruction from the Contract Project Manager or the Business
Work involves responsibility for a operating within budget and
supervision of contract employees who may or may not have a
disabling condition. Employee is responsible for scheduling,
hiring, training and overall supervision of contract employees;
inventory control; planning; assigning tasks and instructing staff.
Assignments are received from the Service Contract Coordinator in
the form of general instructions with the expectation to organize
the details of the assignment and carry them through to
High school diploma or GED and two (2) years experience in the
janitorial and/or lawn maintenance fields including supervisory
duties; or any equivalent combination of training and/or experience
which provides the following knowledge, abilities and
- Good knowledge of the basic principles, methods, practices and
procedures used in vocational labor and trades specific to
janitorial and landscaping contracts.
- Ability to plan, instruct, assign and supervise other staff.
Ability to inspect work and make recommendations for improvement.
Ability to utilize positive reinforcement techniques to encourage
employees to obtain their maximum potential.
- Ability to intervene and utilize de-escalation skill techniques
to ensure the safety and well being of all employees.
- Knowledge of the chemicals and hazards associated with cleaning
supplies, equipment and/or lawn equipment.
- Ability to perform required duties in inclement weather
- The following description details tasks which may be required.
Each service contract site has specific needs as defined in the
Scope of Services or Statement of Work. Employee will be directed
by the Service Contract Coodinator as to the requirements of the
service contract employee is assigned.
- The duties involve performing annual labor; both general and
detailed housekeeping/janitorial tasks, and/or landscaping or lawn
maintenance tasks at assigned service contract site.
- The duties involve responsibility for operating within budget
and input into the annual budget planning. Working knowledge of the
annual budget is required.
- Responsible for complete or participation in scheduling,
training, recommending the hiring (including interviewing) and
terminating of employees. Responsible for inspecting work to ensure
adherence to standards.
- Responsible for training employees in the proper and safe use
of contract site equipment and chemicals. Provides direct and
indirect training and support for employees on an individual basis;
provides positive reinforcement; serves as a role model; addresses
behavioral and performance problems.
- Orders supplies, reconciles deliveries to orders and maintains
equipment and equipment maintenance records.
- Maintains employee files; documents employee progress according
to contract regulations.
- Completes all required reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and
annual basis to meet regulations.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with the Service
Contract Supervisor, employees, public and other agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate payroll data is compiled
- Work is reviewed for adherence to the Scope of Services or
Statement of Work and policies, procedures and regulations of
Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral Healthcare.
- Makes commitment to SMA's mission and core values the SMA
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of
dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work.
- Other duties as assigned or required to meet contract
SMA Behavioral Health Services, Inc. isa tobacco and drug-free
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled
Keywords: SMA Healthcare, Daytona Beach , Site Lead, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...