Physical Therapist Assistant, Brooks at Halifax Hospitals, PRN
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Halifax Health - Brooks Rehabilitation - Center for Inpatient
Rehabilitation, located within Halifax Health - Medical Center of
Daytona Beach, specializes in treating -, -, - -and -. A full
spectrum of physical and - -services are provided. Job
- Flexibility and Responsibility
- Accepts supervision and direction with a positive attitude and
is readily available.
- Follows through in a timely and thorough manner.
- Performs clerical tasks as needed. Assists with FDC duties as
- Inventories linen and supplies; orders or notifies supervisor
- Follows through on job requirements and employer
- Reacts positively to change, unexpected disruptions in routines
and job duties, constructive feedback, and requests from
- Cleans and maintains treatment areas and equipment throughout
- Detects potential environmental safety hazards and promptly
- Follow schedule of cleaning per department/Brooks policy
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communicates in a timely, respectful, and professional manner
to all customers
- Demonstrates good listening and written/verbal communication
skills and demonstrates efficient and effective exchange of
- Adjusts interaction with all customers based on individual
needs, developmental level, and ability to understand.
- Patient Safety
- Prioritizes patient safety and reports potential patient safety
problems to appropriate personnel.
- Complete required safety logs (when applicable) Paraffin,
Splint pans, Freezer, Fire, Waiting Room cleanliness and Monthly
- Patient Care
- Greets patients and transports as appropriate.
- Prepares and positions patient and equipment prior to and after
- Under direction of therapist, perform routine patient treatment
as adjusted for patient needs, strengths, and abilities.
- Reports patient problems or response to treatment back to the
- Maintains a focus on customers by anticipating and responding
to customer needs, and by taking steps to ensure customer
- May have to lift, push, or pull up 50+ lbs.
- Promotes cohesiveness of work groups by supporting and
contributing to the efforts of others with the work groups.
- Attempts to work through and resolve conflicts with all
- Promotes a positive image of Brooks to outside agencies, the
public, and customers.
- Takes ownership of job duties and maintains professional
- Assumes responsibilities as delegated by manager.
- Problem Solving
- Identifies problems, formulates solutions, and participates in
performance improvement activities.
- Participates in department/program development committees and
projects. Job Qualifications: High school education or equivalent.
CPR Certification required. Location: -303 N Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Shift: PRN -
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Daytona Beach , Physical Therapist Assistant, Brooks at Halifax Hospitals, PRN, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...