FT/PT Night Auditor
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 19, 2023
What you will be doing
- Perform all daily audit functions for front office and each
outlet of the hotel.
- Review room and tax posting on computer or register for
accuracy, immediately correcting any errors. Ensure all house
charges are posted accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Complete back-up of front office computer system and night
audit program daily (if applicable).
- Complete the rebuild of the front office system, reservation
and other related computer maintenance (if applicable).
- Understand, know and follow management company's accounting and
credit policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all front desk functions including check-ins,
check-outs, payments, reservations, PBX operation, answering calls
within 3 rings, etc. Guests should be treated promptly, warmly,
courteously and professionally. Accurate and clear directions to
room locations should be given.Location Description
140 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, Florida 32118
The Streamline Hotel, located at the entrance to the World's Most
Famous Beach, was a popular refuge for celebrities, race car
drivers and even moonshine gangsters. Now, fully restored with Art
Deco style and elegance, its presence pays homage to a rich history
and storied past. The property features an outdoor pool, a dinner
restaurant, and the premiere Sky Rooftop.
What we are looking for
- Focus and maintain attention to tasks, and complete work
assignments on time despite frequent interruptions
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Daytona Beach , FT/PT Night Auditor, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...