Company: VITAS Healthcare
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 20, 2023
- Process new referrals that arrive directly to the program in
the manor best fitting the needs of the referral source.
- Participates in morning check in meeting with designated
Admissions Coordinator to review staffing/scheduling needs for the
day. Call to be completed prior to 9am local time.
- Participates in morning check-in meeting with Admissions
Manager to review staffing/scheduling needs for the day. Check-in
to be completed prior to 9am local time.
- Provides a concierge level of customer service to every caller
by implementing the VITAS Call Center Quality Management standards
of call scripting
- Supports Admissions team to exceed program goals.
- Establishes a rapport and maintains an effective relationship
with all internal and external Vitas customers.
- Enters accurate information to support data integrity in VITAS
- Responds accurately to all questions received regarding
services provided by Vitas.
- Offers and/or confirms a same day appointment and/or the
appointment time that is as close as possible based on the request
of the patient and/or referral source to ensure a timely
- Escalates matters to Admissions Manager when assistance or
clarification is needed.
- Follows the VITAS Admissions Standard for contingency
- Participates in ongoing training and development based on the
changing healthcare environment.
- Notifies Admissions Staff of all scheduled appointments within
their working hours of 8am-8pm local time.
- Notifies VITAS Marketing Representatives of all new referrals
within their working hours of 8am-8pm local time.
- Utilizes Appointments Everywhere to effectively facilitate the
scheduling/updating of appointments. QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years related experience in medical terminology
and/or in a call center environment
- Ability to attain goals in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in
establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with
internal and external callers
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels of
the customer interaction to include both verbally and in writing to
provide a concierge level of service
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within an automated systems and a variety of
software packages, and type minimum 45 wpm
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other
functional leaders to drive action plans.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple
responsibilities and work on various assignments
- Model positive behaviors that are focused on supporting:
integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships,
customer focus and teamwork.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads,
managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
- Medical or business office education or training desired
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
VITAS - Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life
care, and has the resources and expertise to support your personal
and professional growth. As a member of the VITAS team, you'll find
fulfillment working for a people-focused organization dedicated to
making a difference in the lives of others. You will be more than
just an employee: You will be counted on as an expert in your
field, and as a valued team member whose efforts are respected and
vital to our hospice mission.
All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and
responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism,
collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth
and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and
position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and
leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find
your purpose at VITAS today.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work day or night
shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Choose a Career with VITAS
Keywords: VITAS Healthcare, Daytona Beach , Program Scheduler, Other , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...