Business Performance Analyst - Daytona Beach, FL
Company: CRH Plc.
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job ID: 422079
Conrad Yelvington Distributors, a CRH company, supplies and
distributes aggregate materials such as granite, river gravel,
limestone, natural sand, and more. This rail served aggregate
distribution network covers Florida, Southern Mississippi, South
Carolina, and Alabama.
This role will support Company Leadership and the Sales and
Logistics Departments in reviewing and reporting on sales
performance, tracking sales forecasts, and maintaining sales
reports and KPIs. This position will also assist in preparation for
financial reviews, analyzing sales territories and key markets,
maintaining and supporting the company CRM, and tracking capture
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
* Ensure Health & Safety standards are met by complying with
legislation, company policies and promoting a safe work
* Analyze and support various key business drivers (sales,
logistics and markets)
* Assist leadership during the annual strategic planning
* Assist in creation of the annual company sales budget
* Support and implement pricing strategy with the commercial
* Assist in supply chain planning (rail logistics, inventory levels
* Research and assist the implementation of innovative
* Assist in preparation for negotiations with key suppliers
* Create and maintain dashboards using various BI tools
* Assist preparation for various leadership meetings
* Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors, and the general public at all times.
* Must be willing to travel and work away from home when
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
* Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as
outlined in the Environmental, Health & Safety Manual.
* Strict adherence to policies and procedures as outlined in the
* Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers
or supervisors with other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Bachelor's degree, 1-2 years' related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and qualify to be enrolled
in our vehicle reimbursement program.
* Must possess and have working knowledge to complete necessary
* Must possess skills in MS Office. Strong Excel and Powerpoint
skills are required.
* Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Crystal Reports or
other report writers, and Salesforce CRM is preferred.
* Knowledge of MS SQL or general databases, Viewpoint or other
financial systems, and APEX or MS Dynamics is a plus.
The statements included in this job posting are not intended to be
all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be
assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds
of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that
together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized,
diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company
environment while having the career opportunities of large
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be
brought to our official employment application. Please complete
your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest!
Conrad Yelvington Distributors, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative
Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2022
Keywords: CRH Plc., Daytona Beach , Business Performance Analyst - Daytona Beach, FL, Professions , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!