Research Technician I - (On Call)
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Technician,
Medical Assistant and/or have a degree in the biological sciences
and looking for a new opportunity to help patients in need? Take
the next step and explore the options available as a Research
Technician by joining the company that was voted as one of Fortune
500's best employers! Our growing Labcorp Drug Development team in
our Daytona Beach, FL clinic is seeking highly motivated and
quality-driven individuals with a passion for clinical care and
science who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. In this
role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our
healthy volunteer participants and perform a variety of assessments
including vital signs and phlebotomy on clinical trials for
groundbreaking new medications. Ideal candidates enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment, are able to read and understand clinical
research protocols, thrive in a team-oriented environment and have
a passion for continued learning. The role offers established
ladders for advancement. Join the Pursuit and help us on our
mission to bring new therapies to patients in need!
- Top CRO with unmatched global footprint
- 70K+ employees in 100 countries worldwide
- Collaborated on 87% of novel drugs approved by the FDA in 2020,
including 86% novel oncology drugs, and 88% rare and orphan
- Cutting edge Oncology work in Immunotherapy & CAR-T and also
- Global support and collaborative team environment, 24/7 IT
Support for regional employees
- Focus on our people (employees) and their career path
- SuccessPath - this platform is the employee version of our
career site - you can set alerts, refer friends and apply to
- Launched a "when in counts" campaign, where employees can
provide online recognition to co-workers that have gone above and
beyond, to date 100s have been recognized. Job Description:Training
period for performing practical/administrative activities of
clinical trials in Clinical Pharmacology in line with protocol and
regulatory requirements.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately perform blood pressure, venipuncture, weights,
pulse, respiratory rate, and temperature readings
- Preparation and accurate recording of ECGs/Holters
- Collection and processing of biological samples as specified in
the protocol and ensures the proper distribution of those
- Monitors meals to ensure dietary compliance by research
- Assist in the preparation of rooms and medical equipment
- Assist with screening procedures as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working and study
- Foster respectful relationships with study participants
- Accurately record all research data obtained or observed
- Assist with QC of source documents and case report forms
- Maintains a basic understanding of current regulatory
- Attends all required meetings, as appropriate.
- Assists, as necessary, with study procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Maintains skills to perform all study tasks, as required
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity
at all times.
- Handles participant complaints efficiently and effectively in
order that their satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is
- Responds to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership for the quality and standard of own work.
- Other duties as assigned Education / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- EMT, Phlebotomy, CMA or CNA certification, preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of clinical research experience.Labcorp is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, the
organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due
to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
status.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Daytona Beach , Research Technician I - (On Call), Professions , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!