Sales Gallery Coordinator - DRI Daytona Beach Resort
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Description $1000 Sign on BONUS
There's something truly fun and superb about Hilton Grand
Vacations. The foundation of our way of life has been about making
memorable experiences and a positive impact within our industry and
the communities in which we live and flourish. Our Team Members are
what make the difference in their efforts. It is their talent,
passion, and dedication to our brand that has energized the success
of Hilton Grand Vacations.
We are seeking dynamic personalities! If you enjoy working with new
potential clients and helping couples and families make memories of
a lifetime by enjoying vacations, this is an outstanding
opportunity in your next career move. We have a fun, encouraging
culture with top notch training and benefits.
As a Sales Gallery Coordinator, you will be responsible for
providing outstanding service to both our internal and external
customers. Support Sales and Marketing Departments by performing
Sales Front Desk, Gifting and Kitchen responsibilities in a smooth
and consistent manner.
- Track daily attendance and training attendance.
- Set and Update the various Sales Executive Rotations daily and
any specialty rotations on the effective dates.
- Check in guests and owners for their sales presentation and
assign appropriate Sales Executives with accurate codes.
- Answer all phone calls and direct to the appropriate
- Take inventory and stock all kitchen supplies including but not
limited to: Food, Coffee, Juice, Paper Good/Cleaning Supplies, and
- Keep caf-- and refreshment areas cleaned and stocked at all
- Assist with Extra Premiums for all departments and reconciles
- Issue all Taxi/Uber reimbursements to Guests and
- Coordinate with the transportation team pick up and drop off
details for our guests and owners coming to and from the
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management of which a
team member is capable of performing.
Why do Team Members enjoy working with us:
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- The industries top training in a lively environment
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room
nights per year at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at
participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to
family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70
additional discounted room nights per year
- And so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Daytona Beach , Sales Gallery Coordinator - DRI Daytona Beach Resort, Sales , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!