Sales Executive In House - DRI Daytona Beach
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing?A Sales Executive In House
presents the Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products and programs
to our owners and potential owners to generate maximum net sales
volume while maintaining a professional and ethical representation
of the company.What will I be doing?As a Sales Executive In House
you would be responsible for carrying out your position's
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture
and driving company success through performing the following tasks
to the highest standards:
- Welcome clients and present luxury vacation ownership products
to potential buyers.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and provide
follow up to ensure customer happiness.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest
related issues as they arise.
- Attend all sales training and sales meeting for key information
on product and related updates.
- Apply selling concepts promoted at Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Use various forms of communication (email, telephone,
online/virtual, and written) to work with Guests and Owners.
- Perform follow-up interactions to complete a sale with Guests
and Owners online using appropriate HGV technology and adhering to
HGV inventory selling guidelines.
- Generate referral leads with each new customer.
- Promote a positive work environment and adhere to Hilton Grand
Vacation core values and policies.
- Work well in a team environment.Why do Team Members Like
Working for us!
- Excellent earnings package and uncapped commissions.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision
that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations
at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating
hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and
friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room
- And so much more!QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team
Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Valid Florida Estate license.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include
weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency (reading/writing/speaking) in English.
- Minimum one year of proven sales experience.
- Ability to resolve complex customer service issues.
- Proven ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced
- 6 months of previous timeshare/vacation ownership
- High School diploma or equivalentIt would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Current Florida Real Estate license holder.
- 1 + years of previous timeshare/vacation ownership experience
- Two years of proven track record negotiating and closing
high-end sales.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Daytona Beach , Sales Executive In House - DRI Daytona Beach, Sales , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...