Boat Sales Consultant
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Daytona Beach
Posted on: May 18, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Boat Sales Consultant performs various
Selling / Customer Service activities to assist Boat and ATV
Customers in making informed buying decisions.ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Engages all customers entering the department in a friendly and
- Meets with potential customers to determine their boating and
or ATV needs.
- Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an
informed buying decision.
- Maintains current product knowledge by using available
resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product
information training meetings.
- Maintains awareness of advertised items, current pricing
structures and promotions.
- Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training &
- Works cooperatively with the Service Department to see that
delivery to the customer is seamless.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all sensitive & personal
- Prepares the showroom each morning to ensure proper signage is
in place per established presentation standards and all products
are clean, presentable and in sellable condition.The integrity and
cleanliness of the product will be maintained throughout the
- Generates and manages leads & prospects in provided Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) tool on a daily basis, specifically
entering new customers and conducting and documenting follow up
activities and daily tasks with customers before and after the
- Participates in special events such as Boat Shows, Parking Lot
events, etc. Accurately completes all necessary paperwork required
within the selling process.
- Meets and exceeds pre-determined individual monthly sales goals
which will be based off of employment status (Full Time or Part
Time), hours and days scheduled, length of employment, historical
sales, etc. Achieving company sales goals on a monthly basis is
- Maintains a clean and professional work area. Follows all
Company Policies and Procedures,
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent experienceKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computer system & Point of Sale register
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Stands for extended periodsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Daytona Beach , Boat Sales Consultant, Sales , Daytona Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...